Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 2011

The beginning of a new year is such an optimistic time with new plans, new projects, and new resolutions. With that in mind, I hope 2011 brings you many blessings.

Our big news is; Ryan will be leaving as the retail manager at the end of January. Ryan will continue to be an important and valued instructor as well as member of the Pouncing Rain team, but will not be working as the store manager. We will sure miss her in her old role, but she is excited to spend her time creating and mar-keting her jewelry line, Umbilicus Designs. We are very excited for her. I will personally miss her around the shop as she has been invalu-able in the past 4+ years she has worked as the Retail Manager for Pouncing Rain.

I am excited to announce that Jess has been promoted to the Pouncing Rain "Assistant Manager" position. Jess will be running the day to day operations of Pouncing Rain when I am not in the shop and will be in charge in my ab-sence. I know everyone is as thrilled as I am that Jess is a part of the Pouncing Rain team and has been promoted to this position. Jess has been training with Ryan extensively and I have 100% confi-dence that she will be a great Assistant Manager. Join me in congratulating Jess.
Best Wishes,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment